Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing

Diskutiere und helfe bei Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, so I have a microsoft account that was linked to one single @gmail address and i have used it for years up until yesterday. Today I tried to log in... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Wizany Markus, 5. Juli 2024 um 04:02 Uhr.

1. Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing

Hi, so I have a microsoft account that was linked to one single @gmail address and i have used it for years up until yesterday. Today I tried to log in again and it didn't work anymore. It told me there is no account with this email address but when I tried to create a new account it told me that this address is already in use. I tried for a few hours now until I found out using the username recover function that my primary email address of this account has apparently changed to an @outlook one. However I do not have access to such an email address and I also don't even know what address this

2. erwin oberbayern Win User

Outlook.pst

Hello,
    <br />I try it in English, the translations are difficult to understand for me.
    <br />Via internet I can access the e-mail account I lost in Outlook, at least do not see in Outlook.
    <br />Today I created a new profile and added the lost email account. That worked I see the mails like via web access.
    <br />When I try to add any of the 3 other email accounts into the new profile I receive error message, did not work.
    <br />In the old profile I deleted in account setting the existing entry of the lost account. But trying to add the email address of the lost account also fails like adding the other accounts in the new profile.
    <br />How can I consolidate(?) the 2 profiles, so one profile with the 4 e-mail accounts?
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />Erwin
    <br />
  3. Margarita_R Win User

Blocked Email Account

Good Day,

As I wanted to access the email account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, I received a message that this account needed to be confirmed. Now all the information apparently is not enough to prove that my mother is the owner of the account. There is no more information available more that the name of the account holder, the security question and a couple of contacts. There is no xbox account or credit card information given that it was never provided in the first place. There appears to be a verification email address to which my mother nor I know to whom it belongs.
    What to do now? Is this account going to be lost forever? there are important email there, and although the password and the account name were correctly introduced we can not get access to it? that is outrageous. To that it can be summed that there is absolutely no contact information provided that could give some insight into the situation.

Could you please give me some insight as to what should we do to gain access to this account again?
  4. Karl Timmermans (Out Win User

"Kein Konto mit diesem Benutzernamen gefunden" Email Adresse gelöscht??

We use a translation service to support our users. Please excuse grammatical errors.
    <br />

Hello Run

Hello, I'm Karl and I'm happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to have to be the one who delivers the bad news, but.......

Once you come across the error that the "account does not exist", it means that the email address (the account) has been permanently deleted and cannot be recovered by anyone - it has disappeared permanently. There are no exceptions to this Microsoft policy.

No one in the forum can tell you why the account was deleted, but the most common reasons are

#1 - The account has not been accessed in the last 2 years and it has been automatically deleted

due to inactivity according to the Microsoft account activity
    policy
    <br />https://support.microsoft.com/de-de...y-policy-7c0a9fa7-0982-b7c6-fd72-df852b63699f
    <br />or as summarized in

Check if your Microsoft account is
    closed
    <br />https://support.microsoft.com/de-de...s-closed-5ce9281c-99eb-423b-9b5c-2b69a7701dc2
    <br />
    #2 - Your account has been hacked and the hacker has added his email address to your account and <primary alias="" > and removed your email address from the account

or

#3 - you or someone who has access to the account have removed the email address from the account.

In terms of points #2 or #3, it doesn't matter who removed the email address from the account. Removing an alias email address from an account is both immediate and permanent. The email address can never be restored. This is https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil at the end of the following Microsoft article at

<"I want="" to="" move="" or="" transfer="" my="" alias="" to="" another="" account="" to="" merge="" or="" consolidate="" accounts"="">

Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account

When you try to create a new account with a deleted email address, you receive an error message that the email address is already in use. This is technically correct, as each email address is maintained in a database so that it can be verified. What's misleading about this message is that it doesn't indicate that it's a deleted email address that causes confusion.

As frustrating as this answer may be, it is the only one that applies to what you have described and cannot provide a solution that does not exist.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, this is a public support forum from user to user. We are users, just like you, who help other users. We don't work for Microsoft and don't have access to a user account, so there's nothing we can do or review on the forum. We have no control over Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions.

</"I></primary>

[​IMG]

<br />
  5. Ben_07 Win User

Microsoft Family Issues

Hello,
    Thanks for the help. But somehow I managed to solve this by changing my date of birth myself and then removing myself from the family. I tried this before and it didn't work but suddenly it did there. Rest assured all is sorted.
    Many thanks
  6. Huy1994 Win User

An das Microsoft Support Team

Tut mir leid für die störung ich weiß das ich nicht hier richtig bin

was bedeutet diesen satz

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Microsoft support regarding your account. Microsoft restricted access to your account due to a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement. Violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement may require Microsoft to restrict access
    to particular content in your account and in extreme cases, permanently close the account. We have evaluated your appeal and have verified that activity occurred on your account that violated the Microsoft Services Agreement. To read the Microsoft Services
    Agreement, please visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/microsoft-services-agreement?woldogcb=0

Thank you,

Tina

Microsoft Online Safety Team
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing - Similar Threads - Lost access microsoft

Forum Datum

Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing: Hi, so I have a microsoft account that was linked to one single @gmail address and i have used it for years up until yesterday. Today I tried to log in again and it didn't work anymore. It told me...
Microsoft Office Donnerstag um 13:13 Uhr

Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing: Hi, so I have a microsoft account that was linked to one single @gmail address and i have used it for years up until yesterday. Today I tried to log in again and it didn't work anymore. It told me...
Microsoft Office Donnerstag um 13:13 Uhr

cant access to my old emails in my Hotmail account

cant access to my old emails in my Hotmail account: I can't access my old emails in my Hotmail account, and it only shows what I sent.
Outlook.com 28. Januar 2024

Access to portal.microsoft.com

Access to portal.microsoft.com: I opened an account on microsoft365 with my gmail address. I could access the portal yesterday, but today microsft does not recognize my gmail adress and asks me for a company address even if I...
Microsoft Office 29. Oktober 2023

I lost access to my microsoft account

I lost access to my microsoft account: I think I got hacked and now I lost access to my microsoft account, it all started with an email I received from microsoft stating that an email adress that I do not recognize was addes to my...
Outlook.com 24. Juli 2023

Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error

Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error: Hello, I am having alot of issues lateley with crashes of my applications. It the ShooterGameServer.exe ARK Server. They start normal and crash probably when a player does something that required...
Games und Spiele 27. Juni 2023

Access to an e-mail account

Access to an e-mail account: Hello,I have created an account over outlook.com. I have not setup a secondary e-mail nor a mobile number yet, as I was in a hurry setting it up. I have also not used this e-mail address, but want...
Microsoft Office 27. August 2022
Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.