Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing

Diskutiere und helfe bei Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, so I have a microsoft account that was linked to one single @gmail address and i have used it for years up until yesterday. Today I tried to log in... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Wizany Markus, 4. Juli 2024 um 13:13 Uhr.

1. Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing

Hi, so I have a microsoft account that was linked to one single @gmail address and i have used it for years up until yesterday. Today I tried to log in again and it didn't work anymore. It told me there is no account with this email address but when I tried to create a new account it told me that this address is already in use. I tried for a few hours now until I found out using the username recover function that my primary email address of this account has apparently changed to an @outlook one. However I do not have access to such an email address and I also don't even know what address this

2. Ben_07 Win User

Microsoft Family Issues

Hello,
    Thanks for the help. But somehow I managed to solve this by changing my date of birth myself and then removing myself from the family. I tried this before and it didn't work but suddenly it did there. Rest assured all is sorted.
    Many thanks
  3. Diane Poremsky [M365 Win User

Naming Conventions for Azure Account Names

Hello Mas

I'm Diane, a Microsoft 365 Apps & Services MVP.and I'll try to help you today.

No, they will not be changing the naming convention in the foreseeable future. If they ever change the account name requirements (which is unlikely), the existing accounts will continue to work.

-- Diane

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

<br />
  4. Dennis Linke Win User

Outlook Connector syncronisiert seit gestern keine Kalendereinträge - Keine Verbindung?

Also bei mir steht "Outlook-Mail" und ich abe auch eine Mail bekommen, dass ich auf Outlook.com migriert wurde. Seitdem klappt es ja nicht mehr. :)

Aber was mich eher etwas nervt. Es gibt extra eine Anleitung

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-your-Outlook-com-account-to-Outlook-2010-6636e88f-3d21-413b-9fd1-38a99dfcb199

Die fragt sogar noch, was ich für eine Outlook-Version habe:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-your-Outlook-com-account-to-Outlook-2010-6636e88f-3d21-413b-9fd1-38a99dfcb199#bkmk_step_2

und meint, Using a supported version gives you full access to your Microsoft personal email account, which includes access to your email, calendar, and contacts.
    Und das tue ich.

Aber wenn ich die Anleitung für die Einbindung bei einer supportetn Version folge:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-your-Outlook-com-account-to-Outlook-2010-6636e88f-3d21-413b-9fd1-38a99dfcb199#bkmk_add-supported

Dann kommt da nur die Einbindung des Mail-Kontos.

Aber wie kommt nun der Kalender und meine Kontakte wieder ins Outlook (2010)?

...und nein, auf dem Client kommt kein Outlook-Update auf 2013 in Frage. Wie gesagt, bei meinem anderen Client, mit dem ich mit Outlook 2016 zugreife klappt alles.
  5. Raymond Kalaiyo Win User

Access to an e-mail account

Hello Thomas R,
    <br />Welcome to Microsoft Community.
    <br />I am a Microsoft user just like you. I hope you are doing well?
    <br />I understand you are unable to recover access your account due to the fact that you have not added your phone number or alternative email.
    <br />I am sorry about that. It is always important to add these information to your account upon signing up as they can be helpful in recovery.
    <br />At this point, I will recommend you reach out to Microsoft support via live chat for assistance.
    <br />Kindly go to Microsoft Contact Us website: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/ http://support.office.com/home/chat
    <br />1. Type the issue and click Get Help.
    <br />2. Click Login and Contact Support at the bottom of the page.
    <br />3. Log in with your Microsoft account.
    <br />4. Make appropriate selections
    <br />5. Click "Chat with a support agent".
    <br />Once you get connected, please request to be transferred to Tier-1 support.
    <br />Please try these steps I have provided and let me know if you need more assistance.
    <br />Give back to the Community, Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
    <br />Warm Regards
    <br />
  6. Therese` Win User

MIcrosoft Account has been hacked and original owner has been locked out as -- any chance of getting the MS-Account back?

Hi makntosh, my name is

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'd be glad to assist you with this.

This community is an end-to-end user, unfortunately, we do not have access to your account. Since this request may require sensitive information, I highly recommend contacting Microsoft support directly to have this checked.

You can find Microsoft's local hotlines here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808

Or via live chat:

1. Sign in here https://office.com/myaccount (you will need to use a different account)

2. Below Help with Microsoft account select "Stop recurring billing or cancel a subscription"

3. Click "Get help now"

4. Select your product and issue

You may experience a longer wait time due to the COVID-19 situation. Opening hours of support channels may depend on your location. Please try contacting them again during their operating hours.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing - Similar Threads - Lost access microsoft

Forum Datum

Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing: Hi, so I have a microsoft account that was linked to one single @gmail address and i have used it for years up until yesterday. Today I tried to log in again and it didn't work anymore. It told me...
Outlook.com Freitag um 04:02 Uhr

Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing: Hi, so I have a microsoft account that was linked to one single @gmail address and i have used it for years up until yesterday. Today I tried to log in again and it didn't work anymore. It told me...
Microsoft Office Donnerstag um 13:13 Uhr

cant access to my old emails in my Hotmail account

cant access to my old emails in my Hotmail account: I can't access my old emails in my Hotmail account, and it only shows what I sent.
Outlook.com 28. Januar 2024

Access to portal.microsoft.com

Access to portal.microsoft.com: I opened an account on microsoft365 with my gmail address. I could access the portal yesterday, but today microsft does not recognize my gmail adress and asks me for a company address even if I...
Microsoft Office 29. Oktober 2023

I lost access to my microsoft account

I lost access to my microsoft account: I think I got hacked and now I lost access to my microsoft account, it all started with an email I received from microsoft stating that an email adress that I do not recognize was addes to my...
Outlook.com 24. Juli 2023

Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error

Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error: Hello, I am having alot of issues lateley with crashes of my applications. It the ShooterGameServer.exe ARK Server. They start normal and crash probably when a player does something that required...
Games und Spiele 27. Juni 2023

Access to an e-mail account

Access to an e-mail account: Hello,I have created an account over outlook.com. I have not setup a secondary e-mail nor a mobile number yet, as I was in a hurry setting it up. I have also not used this e-mail address, but want...
Microsoft Office 27. August 2022
Lost access to microsoft account due to primary email suddenly changing solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.