it tells me to verify my emial by accessing a code i got per email

Diskutiere und helfe bei it tells me to verify my emial by accessing a code i got per email im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I need to access my email urgently but to access it it tells me to get a verification code that was emailed to me. the problem is to access it i need... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Amira A, 24. Oktober 2023.

1. Amira A
    Amira A Gast

it tells me to verify my emial by accessing a code i got per email

I need to access my email urgently but to access it it tells me to get a verification code that was emailed to me. the problem is to access it i need the code and to get to code i need to access it. im stuck.

2. Nosferatu66693 Win User

Kann Passwort nicht ändern, erhalte verifikationscode nicht

i can speak english too. i dont know why tho. it was all in german on the site i posted it.
    <br />the problem is i have my email adress and my password. i just dont get the verfication code to change my password. it never arrives.
    <br />the problem was on my series x my friendslist went from 11 around to over 30 over night and i dont know how. i never accepted these "friends" yet they all were in my list suddenly so i asked on reddit and people a-said i should change my password as someone got in and accepted the friends . it makes no sense to me but its the only plausible option i can think off. all i know is i also downloaded the xbox app on my iphone yesterday to chat with someone. but idk how that would lead to such a mess. i dont want friends i never ever heard of in my list or played or anything.
    <br />thanks for your trying help
    <br />
  3. Sebastian TC Win User

Kein Zugriff auf Shared Mailbox via OWA

Got it. There were some plugins missing on my machine to execute the comands.

The private message seems broken. I get a

We are sorry...

The page you requested is not available at this time.

message when I try to open it. Can you send me a private message again?

I dont find a way to send one to you.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,

Sebastian
  4. hagenvontronje Win User

Outlook

Dear Augustine_E,

Thank you for your engagement in my case. There should be two answers to my problem message by me: The first of should be a screenshot, the second an all-clear signal, that the problem, a overloaded processor, is solved. It seems to have not worked accordingly.
    I am so sorry.
  5. MattyLamb Win User

Email Antworte gehen ins Archiv - aus versehen

Hey Reynaldo,
    <br />Thanks for responding.
    <br />This is an intermittant problem and I can only tell what the solution is by trying your suggestions for a longer period. To respond:
    <br />1. Nobody actually writes to my other email account, so I have to setup such experiments manually
    <br />2. This is a good idea which I am trying out but need more time!
    <br />3. I shut down my computer every night yet the problem persits, so it is not a restarting issue.
    <br />Have a great day
    <br />Matty
    <br />
  6. Allgäu Power Win User

27 Monate Microsoft 365 Family

Hello Asher,
    <br />thanks a lot for your reply.
    <br />I have already tried the link you have mentioned. To use the Microsoft Support page does not work for me. I got forwarded from article to article but it does not fix my problem. Finally I found a MS phone number I called, but without success since the recorded voice recommend as "private user" check the web support page. I turn in a cycle.
    <br />I also spend a lot of time with my Microsoft Account at "payment and billing". But always I got forwarded to the Microsoft Support page.
    <br />So, I wrote the above request to the community to see if someone can help.
    <br />Thanks
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

it tells me to verify my emial by accessing a code i got per email - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

it tells me to verify my emial by accessing a code i got per email - Similar Threads - tells verify emial

Forum Datum

So,i got hacked a few days ago and when i searched "Microsoft" it redirected me to...

So,i got hacked a few days ago and when i searched "Microsoft" it redirected me to...: After that, i reset my pc and this linksynergy thing was still there, i reset all browser settings and cookies, it is still there. is it possible for the virus to survive factory reset?
Apps 15. Juli 2024

So,i got hacked a few days ago and when i searched "Microsoft" it redirected me to...

So,i got hacked a few days ago and when i searched "Microsoft" it redirected me to...: After that, i reset my pc and this linksynergy thing was still there, i reset all browser settings and cookies, it is still there. is it possible for the virus to survive factory reset?
Games und Spiele 15. Juli 2024

Everytime I save my Powerpoint presentation, it tells me that several Times-fonts cannot be...

Everytime I save my Powerpoint presentation, it tells me that several Times-fonts cannot be...: Every time I save my Powerpoint presentation, it tells me that several fonts cannot be saved. Weird thing is, the fonts are not even used within the presentation. So why does Powerpoint tell me...
Microsoft Office 4. Juni 2022

Microsoft prompts me to verify my email with an old email that I have already changed

Microsoft prompts me to verify my email with an old email that I have already changed: My problem is simple, I do not want that Microsoft keeps logs and info about my old e-mail, as apparently despite following guides on how to change the account email alias I am forced to use my...
Outlook.com 18. November 2021

Microsoft prompts me to use to verify my email with an old email that I have already changed

Microsoft prompts me to use to verify my email with an old email that I have already changed: My problem is simple, I do not want that Microsoft keeps logs and info about my old e-mail, as apparently despite following guides on how to change the account email alias I am forced to use my...
Outlook.com 18. November 2021

My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it

My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it: Hello community,I have a rather tricky problem. My old hotmail account, which I created when I was a kid probably around 2007, got hacked around 2009 after the netlog leak. Not only my hotmail...
Outlook.com 20. Juli 2021

How can I verify my account?

How can I verify my account?: Since last week I can not send anymore e-mails thru outlook 2010 where I have configured my outlook.com accounts as pop3. I would like to verify my account because I have seen in some chats that...
Outlook.com 17. Oktober 2016
it tells me to verify my emial by accessing a code i got per email solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.