How can I download a OneDrive File ?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How can I download a OneDrive File ? im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Meanzena, 16. November 2023.

1. Meanzena
    Meanzena Gast

HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link below.https://srmnet-my.sharepoint.com/personal/marc_suterk_ch/Documents/Desktop/Peronelles/Personalblatt%20SRM%20offen,%20kein%20pdf.xls?web=1"For privacy reasons, I have slightly changed the link in the quote above.--> When I click on the link, I am asked to sign in to Microsoft.Since I use Linux, I do not have a Microsoft account.So that I can collect the file from Microsoft, I have now created a Microsoft account especially

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How can I download a OneDrive File ? - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

How can I download a OneDrive File ? - Similar Threads - How can download

Forum Datum

How can i delete the Win+r file history

How can i delete the Win+r file history: I have uploaded a picture to show the problem
Apps 8. März 2024

How can i delete the Win+r file history

How can i delete the Win+r file history: I have uploaded a picture to show the problem
Games und Spiele 8. März 2024

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Games und Spiele 16. November 2023

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Microsoft Office 16. November 2023

How can I copy the autofill file for emails of a POP3 account

How can I copy the autofill file for emails of a POP3 account: Context:I recently upgraded the 10+ year old computer of my grandmother to a newer one. I was tasked to basically copy everthing of the old computer to the new computer so that she would't notice...
Outlook.com 19. Oktober 2023

Download-Erinnerungen von Microsoft stoppen; how can I deactivate download-reminders from...

Download-Erinnerungen von Microsoft stoppen; how can I deactivate download-reminders from...: I have a hotmail.com mailbox and generated a mailbox download I downloaded it - everything fine. But now I permanently get reminders („your download is ready“). I downloaded twice, but still get...
Outlook.com 6. Februar 2019

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2018
How can I download a OneDrive File ? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.