Chinese directory displayed on move of a single mail

Diskutiere und helfe bei Chinese directory displayed on move of a single mail im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello together,the situation occurs on a Windows 10 with Outlook in German Language. The chinese-directory is not existing on that account but it is... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Milenko Gavric Online, 8. Mai 2024.

1. Chinese directory displayed on move of a single mail

Hello together,the situation occurs on a Windows 10 with Outlook in German Language. The chinese-directory is not existing on that account but it is displayed as a move-target ?It occurs sporadically.

2. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Outlook Kalender geht nicht zu verschieben

Hello FabienneSch,

So the folder doesn't move or it moves but doesn't sync?

If you move events from that calendar to the outlook.com calendar, do they sync?It's a really slow process, unfortunately, on the mac as you need to do one month at a time. If you have access to Outlook on windows, you can use a list view and move all at once.
  3. Schnuppel Win User

Ivon von OneDrive in der Taskleiste

good Morning,
    Thank you for your response.
    When I move the mouse pointer over the icon, the following is displayed:
    OndeDrive-Personal
    Current!
    If I double click it, my OneDrive folder will be shown on the PC!
    When I right-click on Ads Online, it shows me my folders in the OneDrive cloud. It also shows that I am logged in!
    So I'm signed in! In my view, it can't be because of that!

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards
  4. Thomas Löwe Win User

Office 365 Enterpise Single Sign On - Benutzeranmeldung funktionert nicht

5. dasd0m1 Win User

Outlook zeigt alle Mails im Nur-Text-Format, trotz Html-Einstellung

GFI hat auch aktuell bestätigt, dass das Problem am KOFF add-on liegt.

<br />----
    We are aware of an issue where the HTML formatting of emails is displayed incorrectly in Microsoft Outlook for customers who use the KOFF add-on to integrate Outlook with KerioConnect.

The root cause of the problem is the latest Microsoft Office release (version 2205) which was released on May 24, 2022. Microsoft’s code changes impacted the functionality that KOFF uses to display HTML formatting.

The GFI engineering team is already working on a new version of KOFF to restore HTML formatting.

In the meantime, there are two workaround options:

1. Downgrade Outlook to a previous version. Please follow Microsoft’s guidance on how to revert to an earlier version of Office.

2. Temporarily stop using KOFF and switch to an ActiveSync or IMAP integration. Please read our manual on how to create an Exchange ActiveSync account in Microsoft Outlook.

We will provide an update once the new version of KOFF is available.

GFI Software
    ----
    <br />@Sascha Bauer, Danke für die ausführliche Lösung.
    <br />
  6. roni__ Win User

Mehrere, großteils redundante PST-Dateien Zusammenführen & Sortieren & „Sinnvoll“ wieder Aufgliedern – Wie?

Dear Diane,

First of all: Thank You so much for your immediate and detailed answer. It helps a great lot in understanding the process.

And talking of quick responses: please forgive my own long delay to write back, which was caused by a couple of unfortunate mishaps that got me too occupied to further work on this Outlook-issue.
    Now I‘m back to it and willing to start.

As I said, your well structured information on the process is such a bright light that thanks to you I feel save enough to make it. So first I will gather all these PST-files into one single folder and then follow your workflow.

Still, I‘d like to propose another question to make sure I won‘t produce a desaster at the final step:

I understand that these iterated imports of PSTs will Not cause duplicates of redundant emails.

What I‘m uncertain about though, is the risk of getting duplicates with my last move to accomplish the task, which will be to finally go online and fetch the big bunch of emails that are hosted on the server.

Is it save to just connect and let Outlook do the job or will I need to make any kind of preparation to avoid the mess of duplicates getting integrated into the newly built PST-file on the system, when I‘m downloading the emails from the server?

I‘d really appreciate your advice on that.
    Thank You a lot in advance.

--Roni
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Chinese directory displayed on move of a single mail - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Chinese directory displayed on move of a single mail - Similar Threads - Chinese directory displayed

Forum Datum

Why are Windows 10 search icons of UWP Apps displayed on blue background?

Why are Windows 10 search icons of UWP Apps displayed on blue background?: Hello,I am working on the development of an UWP app. On Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Build 19045.3448 the search icons of my UWP apps are always displayed on a blue blackground aka "plated". For the start...
Apps 9. Oktober 2023

Why are Windows 10 search icons of UWP Apps displayed on blue background?

Why are Windows 10 search icons of UWP Apps displayed on blue background?: Hello,I am working on the development of an UWP app. On Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Build 19045.3448 the search icons of my UWP apps are always displayed on a blue blackground aka "plated". For the start...
Games und Spiele 9. Oktober 2023

Clean install of Windows 11 on a Surface Book 3

Clean install of Windows 11 on a Surface Book 3: I wanted to do a clean install on my Surface book 3 as it became slow.I tried to reset Windows from the settings... clean everything.The process started, then some reboots, and at some point I got...
Apps 21. Dezember 2022

Change Directory of SwaggerClient

Change Directory of SwaggerClient: 've been having some problems with this Application I've created code below:First I installed the NuGet...
Apps 3. Februar 2022

Change Directory of SwaggerClient

Change Directory of SwaggerClient: 've been having some problems with this Application I've created code below:First I installed the NuGet...
Games und Spiele 3. Februar 2022

The last modification date of OneNote files is not displayed "correctly" on SharePoint Online

The last modification date of OneNote files is not displayed "correctly" on SharePoint Online: In connection with retention labels that delete a file after x years due to the last modification date, it is important to know whether, despite the "wrong superficial display" in SPO, the...
Microsoft Office 24. November 2020

Chinesische Lauten in der E-Mail

Chinesische Lauten in der E-Mail: Wieso behebt man das problem von Millionen Menschen nicht? Weil man schon Mio.$ umsatz gemacht hat??!! Ich lese in den anderen Treads das sogar die Mitarbeiter Agent inkompetent sind erst mit...
Outlook.com 3. Mai 2019
Chinese directory displayed on move of a single mail solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.