Change Directory of SwaggerClient

Diskutiere und helfe bei Change Directory of SwaggerClient im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; 've been having some problems with this Application I've created code below:First I installed the NuGet... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Mantra_180, 3. Februar 2022.

1. Mantra_180
    Mantra_180 Gast

've been having some problems with this Application I've created code below:First I installed the NuGet Packages:Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.RelationalMicrosoft.EntityFrameworkCore.ToolsMicrosoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SQLServerall in Version 5.0.12.Then I typed the following command into the PM Console:Scaffold-DbContext "Data Source=local;Initial Catalog=BikeStores;Integrated Security=True" Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer -OutputDir Modelswhich created all the Models.To prevent JSON-Errors I added DTOs for the Objects like this:namespace TestVorbereitungServer.DTOs{ &nbs

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Change Directory of SwaggerClient - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

Change Directory of SwaggerClient - Similar Threads - Change Directory SwaggerClient

Forum Datum

Chinese directory displayed on move of a single mail

Chinese directory displayed on move of a single mail: Hello together,the situation occurs on a Windows 10 with Outlook in German Language. The chinese-directory is not existing on that account but it is displayed as a move-target ?It occurs sporadically.
Outlook.com 8. Mai 2024

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

Change Directory of SwaggerClient: 've been having some problems with this Application I've created code below:First I installed the NuGet...
Games und Spiele 3. Februar 2022

Change background colour of selected text

Change background colour of selected text: Windows 10 64-bit Office 365 ProPlus issue on word only Today the background colour of selected text in word changed from its standard light grey, I believe to black: Either due to a shorcut key...
Microsoft Office 9. April 2020

Active Directory-Domänendienst

Active Directory-Domänendienst: Hallo, mein Drucker bekommt keinen Druckauftrag. Als Fehlermeldung erhalte ich: "Der Active Directory-Domänendienst steht momentan nicht zur Verfügung. Hat jemand eine Ahnung, wie sich der...
Allgemeines 21. Oktober 2018

Active Directory

Active Directory: Hallo! Kann ich Active Directory auch Familien und Gruppen benutzen? Auf privater Ebene? Weil ich jetzt den Surface Laptop habe und fast alle Programmerweiterungen aktiviert habe und das...
Surface 11. Juli 2017

Change the order of

Change the order of: Hello, I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in the list. Does anyone know how to do that?...
Microsoft Office 25. November 2016
Change Directory of SwaggerClient solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.