Authenticator app not working - code not correct or push notifications not enabled

Diskutiere und helfe bei Authenticator app not working - code not correct or push notifications not enabled im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I tried to add my account to the authenticator app with login and also with QR code scanning to get app notifications when trying to login.After... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von LukasBabinger, 30. Juli 2021.

1. Authenticator app not working - code not correct or push notifications not enabled

I tried to add my account to the authenticator app with login and also with QR code scanning to get app notifications when trying to login.After scanning or login inside the authenticator app, a message appears, that tells me, that there was a problem with the code or my push notification is not enabled. Everything is enabled and also for my personal account everthing works fine. Device is a Fire HD 8 10th gen.What can I do to get it working with my company account?

2. gspeakman Win User

Microsoft Word auf Mac stürzt dauernd ab beim Öffnen bzw. Speichern

Why can't Microsoft push out another update to correct this issue. All MS Office Apps will not open or create and save any docs in Excel, Word or Powerpoint. When is the next update coming with a fix so we don't have to spend all the time and effort to correct the error MS created with the update by uninstalling and reinstalling.
    <br />
  3. Marketa_D Win User

MS Excel 2016

4. sprecherautomation Win User

Excel 2013

Funktion im VBA starten

Option Explicit

Public Sub Kontext_Tab_EIN_AUS()

Application.CommandBars("ply").Enabled = Not Application.CommandBars("ply").Enabled

End Sub
  5. Wolf Spohr Win User

TOTP not valid. Wrong url or service not working?

Good Morning,
    <br />First off i guess you are the only Admin?
    <br />If so i will send you a private message because in order to help we need some Information.
    <br />Please only answer there here some informations regarding private messages.
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />Wolf Fabian Spohr
    <br />microsoft office 365 Business Support
    <br />
  6. MarkusPfuderer Win User

"An One Note senden" Office 2013

Danke Pauline,

über "Edge" geht "Teilen", "One Note", "Senden" an die "One Note App" aber nicht an "One Note 2013". Ich kopiere jetzt einfach die Internetadresse und füge sie in "One Note 2013" ein.

Trotzdem, danke!

Gruß

Markus
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Authenticator app not working - code not correct or push notifications not enabled - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Authenticator app not working - code not correct or push notifications not enabled - Similar Threads - Authenticator app not

Forum Datum

microfone not working

microfone not working: my microfine is not working
Games und Spiele 23. Februar 2024

Log in is not working without Authenticator App Code: Hi all,due to a new mobile phone and therefore a change of the authenticator app I cannot generate codes for log in anymore.I found a solution for that problem in the web:...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

Username not found / not correct

Username not found / not correct: I just downloaded the desktop apps for Mac after my successful online registration. I wanted to open up word to get started but every time I try to log in it says "username is not correct" and/or...
Microsoft Office 9. Oktober 2023

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much
Windows Security 14. November 2022

TOTP not valid. Wrong url or service not working?

TOTP not valid. Wrong url or service not working?: Hi,I've activated yesterday 2FA with 1password. Now I can't access to my Office 365 admin account. The URL in the authenticator app...
Microsoft Office 6. März 2022

olicenseheartbeat.exe not working

olicenseheartbeat.exe not working: My Office 365 installation stopped working. At first, there was a popup telling me that winword.exe could not be started correctly 0xc0000142. After trying all the options from this resource...
Microsoft Office 11. Januar 2021

function not working

function not working: function not working
Microsoft Office 20. März 2017
Authenticator app not working - code not correct or push notifications not enabled solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.